Risk of ice-throw
Green – No risk
Yellow and orange – low/middle risk. Follow advice below.
Red – High risk. Avoid høy risiko for ising. Avoid traffic near the turbines
- Check risk of ice-throw on our website
- Hazard increases with closeness to the turbines
- Recommended safety-distance is 300 meters
- Consider weather conditions: Risk is much greater when misty and temperatures are around 0 degrees celcius.
- If you are walking towards a wind-turbine, do it with the wind in your back – then ice will drift with the wind away from you.
Contact us by calling the number below or submitting a message in the contact form.